1. Plan your storage space. Place the items you need often in the front.
2. Put valuables in the back of the unit
3. Try to use boxes of uniform size.
4. Place items on 2" X 4" boards or pallets. The floors are made of concrete and may get condensation.
5. To save space, sofas can be stored on its end. Always place a protective cover under the end and wrap cushions in plastic and place on top.
6. Larger appliances make good storage containers for blankets and towels.
7. Tables with removable legs should be "broken down" to save space.
8. It is against the law to store hazardous or combustible materials (gasoline, solvents, paints, etc.). Drain the gas from cars, lawn mowers, power tools, boats, and snowmobiles, etc.
9. A High Quality Disc Lock Is Required